Arturia Analogue Experience - The Factory 32
Analog Experience - The Factory (previously named "Analog Factory Experience") adds a dedicated keyboard to the Analog Factory software, allowing all sounds to be dramatically modified instantaneously and making this hybrid ensemble stand apart from any other.
All presets in Analog Factory have been carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths : minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet 5 and Prophet VS. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
Analog Experience - The Factory uses the same quick and easy-to-use software as Analog Factory with a dedicated keyboard that gives you access to the very best of Arturia's signature sounds. And, with the pre-assigned knobs and faders all these sounds are ready to be tweaked in realtime, right out of the box. You can put your mouse away and enjoy the same experience traditional hardware synths offer.
The Factory comes with a premium controller featuring a 32 key velocity-sensitive keyboard and multiple knobs and faders, putting all these sounds right at the player's fingertips. And now with aftertouch integrated The Factory offers a maximum amount of musical expression.
This compact and high quality controller in a sturdy aluminum case can obviously serve as a MIDI controller. Linked to an accessible virtual synth it makes The Factory the ideal solution for the modern musician who's always on the go.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Includes Analog Factory 2.5 with 3500 synths sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads"¦) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long"¦), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- Keyboard : 32 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers : 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 4 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectors : Hold, Sustain, Expression
- Ultra thin 25 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Windows: XP/VISTA/SEVEN
- Mac OS X: 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
- PC: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
- Mac: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)