Arturia Audiofuse Rev2 Audio Interface
Arturia Audiofuse Rev2 Audio Interface
You're making tomorrow's music... so why settle for yesterday's interface? AudioFuse is the revolutionary pro audio interface that sets a new standard in sonic quality, creative production and value. It fuses the superior sound of high-end analog studio consoles with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface—with all the connectivity you need for any recording or performance.
Whatever sound you need to capture, from the most delicate ambience to the heaviest cacophony, AudioFuse will reveal the beauty in everything.
Pro studio quality was our mantra right from the start with AudioFuse. Now you can transform your desktop, hotel room, concert—whatever, wherever—into a studio with world-class sound.
No compromises, each element of the AudioFuse has been selected to perfectly serve your sound, such as the two proprietary DiscretePRO® microphone preamplifiers and the set of top-notch AD/DA converters.
Saving the purity of your sound and the passion it conveys is what AudioFuse is all about.
CREATIVE FLOW When creating and recording, you need an interface that lets you focus on the task at hand and keep distractions to a minimum.
With AudioFuse, we didn’t want to settle for merely bringing you the sound quality of a pro studio, we wanted to bring you its workflow too. That’s why you have detailed metering, talkback for instant communication with talent in the next room, inserts to add professional effects processing to your recording chain, A/B monitor switching, and direct access to the essential features so you can spend more time creating and less time setting up.
THE QUALITY Capture the moment—at home, in the studio, on the road, or wherever creativity strikes. AudioFuse has a super-solid aluminium chassis you can trust, complete with a hard cover to protect it from damage in your bag—or even just dust on your desktop. The build quality goes far beyond a great-looking exterior, as well. Your unit has to pass rigorous testing before it can be packed and shipped. It even comes with a test specification printout of your exact unit. Meet your new best friend for the studio and stage.
AudioFuse Creative Suite AudioFuse 8Pre comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Combining favourites from our award-winning “You’ll Actually Use” series with Analog Lab Lite, AudioFuse 8Pre lets you also enjoy legendary signal processing effects and iconic synth sounds. Colour the pristine inputs of AudioFuse 8Pre with stunning vintage effects!
The AudioFuse Creative Suite currently contains:
- 2 DiscretePRO microphone preamps
- 2 RIAA phono preamps
- 4 analog inputs
- 2x Mic/Instrument/Line (XLR / 1/4" TRS)
- 2x Phono/Line (RCA / 1/4" TRS)
- 4 analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- 2 analog inserts (1/4" TRS)
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- 3-port USB hub
- Aluminium chassis, hard leather-covered top cover
- DiscretePRO® Technology
- TridA Pre Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavour to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
- 1973 Pre Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia Pre 1973 is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
- V76 Pre The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
- Mini Filter Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
- Comp FET-76 Modelled after the most sought-after compressor ever made, the Class A FET sound our 1176 software recreation seems to make everything sound better.
- Delay TAPE-201 The Arturia Delay TAPE-201 gives you everything you love about the sound of vintage hardware tape delays, but with the reliability and versatility of software.
- Rev PLATE-140 The silky-smooth, resonant tone of vintage plate reverbs have shaped the sound of many iconic vocal performance, given the drums of best-selling tracks their air, and brought whole mixes together with bright, sweet overtones.
- Analog Lab Lite A superb software instrument containing hundreds of amazing presets taken from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection. Analog synths, pianos, organs, and more await.
No upgrades available