A total sequencing solution; for the adventurous performer, nothing comes close to the Arturia BeatStep Pro. BeatStep Pro has been designed from the ground up to become the center of your music world. Perform using your vintage monosynths, outboard modules, and drum machines all at the same time using its comprehensive CV/Gate connections, all while controlling virtual instruments and syncing with your DAW via MIDI/USB. Astoundingly powerful yet quick to master, BeatStep Pro’s award-winning combination of triple-channel sequencer, performance features, and DAW control make it an essential part of any electronic musician’s arsenal. Whether on stage or in the studio, BeatStep Pro Black Edition’s rock-solid build, unique functionality, and intuitive control will make you the master of your musical world.
Paint It Black
Now available in an iconic new finish, the BeatStep Pro Black Edition is more than just a pretty face.
BeatStep Pro features everything you could want from a standalone sequencer, with 2 independent monophonic sequencers for melodies or bass, and a dedicated drum sequencer.
Make your modular sing, your synths scream, and your drum machines pound all from one inspiring device. Get as deep as you like with BeatStep Pro’s real-time transposition, recording, rewriting, and knob-based editing. For the performer, BeatStep Pro also features pattern roller, looper, and vast array of parameter controls to tweak your sound on the fly. For the studio musician, BeatStep Pro also makes a superbly featured DAW controller.
x14 CV/Gate Cables included
To make the most of its outstanding connectivity, the BeatStep Black Edition also comes with a bundle of 14 CV cables, so you can hook up all of your outboard synths, modules, and drum machines as soon as you bring it home. BeatStep Pro can also be used as the ultimate MIDI-to-CV interface, using its multiple output and sync settings to control practically any CV-capable instrument.
Don’t let this limited edition studio solution slip through your fingers, and don’t leave your instruments and outboard gear in silence.
BeatStep Pro Black Edition will bring together every element of your unique setup and create music that truly excites you.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Kensington lock
- Designed for hands-on hardware sequencing, the BeatStep Pro brings two fully independent melodic sequencers and one drum sequencer. You can from the BeatStep Pro manage a full performance, controlling software instruments, analog and digital synthesizers, drum machines and drum kits, iPad apps. The melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making them the most impressive step sequencers ever made. The additional drum sequencer allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Record in real-time via the pads or use the step buttons for a classic drum machine workflow. As if all this were not enough, we added a number of performance effects such as a looper with touch strip, randomizer, swing settings and other hands on control possibilities that are sure to make this a modern classic. The controller mode allows you to trigger clips in your favorite DAW, play drum sounds in a module or adjust parameters in your favorite plug-in. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. With USB, MIDI in and out, CV/GATE outputs, and Clock in/out that can work as a 1:1 clock with an external clock generator or DIN sync, the BeatStep Pro goes well beyond any other step-sequencer on the market. You can use it with large modular synthesizers, current digital synthesizers, the computer.
- BestStep Pro Unit
- Quick Start
- Registration Card
- 2x MIDI adaptors
- 1x Clock adaptor
- 1x Anti groud-loop adaptor
- 14x CV cables