Arturia BeatStep Pro
Arturia BeatStep Pro Overview by GAK
The Arturia BeatStep Pro is a lightweight professional controller and dynamic performance sequencer, ideal for both in-studio use and on-the-go production. The Arturia BeatStep Pro has been designed with performance in mind, whether you choose to work with MIDI, USB, CV/gate or DIN sync hardware, the BeatStep Pro is a versatile instrument that gives the freedom of creativity to any producer or performer.
Click here to visit the GAK Control Surfaces Page
Please like GAK Pro Audio and DJ on Facebook
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Kensington lock
- Designed for hands-on hardware sequencing, the BeatStep Pro brings two fully independent melodic sequencers and one drum sequencer. You can from the BeatStep Pro manage a full performance, controlling software instruments, analog and digital synthesizers, drum machines and drum kits, iPad apps. The melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making them the most impressive step sequencers ever made. The additional drum sequencer allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Record in real-time via the pads or use the step buttons for a classic drum machine workflow. As if all this were not enough, we added a number of performance effects such as a looper with touch strip, randomizer, swing settings and other hands on control possibilities that are sure to make this a modern classic. The controller mode allows you to trigger clips in your favorite DAW, play drum sounds in a module or adjust parameters in your favorite plug-in. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. With USB, MIDI in and out, CV/GATE outputs, and Clock in/out that can work as a 1:1 clock with an external clock generator or DIN sync, the BeatStep Pro goes well beyond any other step-sequencer on the market. You can use it with large modular synthesizers, current digital synthesizers, the computer.
No upgrades available
Amazing! The capabilities of the Beatstep Pro far outweigh the price! It's going to take a while to be able to discover all the possibilities!
Love this piece of kit, essentially it's a performance surface with three 64 step sequences, working great with my Korg Volca's and Mother 32 etc.
I upgraded my set up from the beatstep to the pro for increased versatility and connectivity in my music creation.As a control surface I find it intuitive and inspiring.