Arturia Keylab Essential 49
Arturia Keylab Product Overview by GAK
Building on the success of their Keylab range of keyboards, Arturia
The included eight RGB backlit performance pads are perfect for triggering samples and if you're looking to add automation into your music the nine faders and nine rotaries should be more than enough to get you on your way. The controllers DAW mappings setting makes it easy to map to your
Arturia Product OverviewKeyLab Essential is an affordable, full-featured MIDI controller keyboard offering DAW control, custom maps, great integration, and amazing bundled software including the full version of Analog Lab. The perfect controller for getting new producers up and running, or a superb addition to any pro’s setup, KeyLab Essential gives you maximum bang for your buck.
When you’re getting creative, you don’t want technology interfering with your flow. Almost everyone starts off by using the computer keyboard and mouse to change settings and edit sounds, but now you’re ready to take the next step. Once you discover how quick and intuitive KeyLab Essential makes controlling your sound and recording process, you’ll wonder how you ever worked without it.
The powerful map settings effectively make this 8 controllers in one, so whatever collection of rack synths, virtual instruments, sound modules, or recording software you’ve decked your studio out in, KeyLab Essential will make you the master of it all. You’ll be totally blown away by how much is possible when this affordable controller is teamed up with the Arturia MIDI Control Center.
Whether you’re a Mac
KeyLab Essential also lets you get hands-on with your DAW. Featuring a dedicated DAW Command Center, all of the most frequently used functions and transport control features are laid out before you. You can use the rotaries and faders to adjust levels and mix your track in your
Inside the box, you’ll also find a copy of Arturia Analog Lab 2, a collection of over 5,000 incredible presets from the award-winning V Collection software package. Analog synths, electric pianos, organs, string machines, digital synths, acoustic pianos, all perfectly programmed by some of the most talented, experienced sound designers in the industry.
You’ll also receive Ableton Live Lite, an introduction to one of the most widely used recording and performing software platforms on the planet. Coupled with the addition of UVI’s Grand Piano Model D virtual instrument, you’ll have everything you need to start creating music.
Even on its own, KeyLab Essential is incredible value for money. Combined with this outstanding collection of software, it truly is an inspirational one box solution for recording, producing, and performing.
- Amazing bundled software: every KeyLab Essential comes with a powerful array of software titles that will inspire even the most seasoned professional. For those that are new to the music production world, KeyLab Essential has everything they need to start making music right out of the box, from the 5,000+ keyboard preset sounds in Analog Lab to the recording and producing power of Ableton Live Lite.
- Fully customizable: almost every component of KeyLab Essential can be customized to suit your own particular needs in a controller, and saved within the 6 user preset banks so you can quickly chop and change between settings. Perfect for live performance or controlling specific virtual instruments.
- DAW control: featuring full Mackie / HUI command support, you can control the most used functions of your DAW directly from your keyboard, letting you spend more time creating and less time switching between your controller and your keyboard & mouse.
- Great feeling keys: a key component often overlooked on other controllers - the KeyLab Essential offers a beautifully playable, synth-action keyboard for you to hammer out melodies for years to come.
- Assignable faders and rotaries: easily control your DAW’s mixer, then at the flick of a switch start tweaking Analog Lab’s sound parameters. KeyLab Essential offers outstanding workflow options, and will keep up with even the most hands-on producers.
- Solid RGB performance pads: the dual-function pads let you hammer out a rhythm one moment, select your user maps another, and trigger your own custom command the next. You can even select their color to keep your live set organized.
- Chord play for quicker, thicker sounds: straight out of the fabled Arturia BeatStep Pro, the Chord feature lets you tap in your preferred chord and instantly transpose it to any key you touch.
- MIDI and power via USB: power sockets and USB slots are precious commodities in the streamlined, modern studio. KeyLab Essential sends and receives all its MIDI data and is powered by just one single USB connection. It’s even “class compliant”, so you can also use it with your iOS or Android device.
- MIDI Out: To connect to external harwware and modules, a MIDI Out socket is included.
No upgrades available