Arturia KeyLab 49 MKII Controller Keyboard, White Overview
From 15/03/2023 until 31/05/2023: anyone who registers a new Keylab MKII will receive three of Arturia’s best software titles free.
The free titles included are:
- Mellotron V - a virtual creation of the iconic Mellotron
- Jun-6 V - a gorgeous emulation of the classic Roland Juno 6
- OP-XA V - a stunning recreation of the legendary Oberheim OB-Xa
The latest flagship 49 key controller from Arturia is the superb Keylab MKII 49, a new generation of MIDI controller featuring an aluminium chassis of unparalleled quality, a superb keyboard and button array including 16 RGB backlit performance pads, modular connectivity, tactile controls and more.
To begin with, the Arturia Keylab MKII 49 offers a higher level of expression than found on many controllers before it, sporting the very same synth keybed as their flagship MatrixBrute analogue synthesizer, the keys on the MKII feel luxurious to play thanks to careful calibration and a high sensitivity level, capturing every subtle nuance of your playing and along with aftertouch, provide a truly intuitive experience. The Keylab II also has configurable inputs that include sustain and expression as well as three AUX inputs to control sound on stage and in the studio. If you work with a range of analogue equipment in the studio or on the stage the Keylab II has four CV connections including pitch, gate, and 2 modulation controls, allowing you to take control of your vintage outboard synths or modular devices.
The Keylab II 49’s layout has been carefully designed to minimise the learning curve, in addition to the key array, the Keylab has 16 touch-sensitive RGB backlit performance pads for playing in rhythms, chords and additional sounds into your DAW. There are 9 large faders and 9 smooth action rotary knobs to control any number of instruments, effects or DAW parameters. In addition, all 16 transport controls can be used to maximum effect thanks to magnetic overlays provided for the 10 most popular DAWs on the market. The button array also features DAW track and global controls as well as a transport panel, so you can control every aspect of DAW navigation and recording at your fingertips, increasing workflow.
One of the most impressive things about the Keylab II is its build quality, the chassis is made from incredibly strong yet lightweight aluminium and capped with real wood side panels. The controller feels solid but doesn’t weigh a tonne and every button, fader, switch, wheel and key have a responsive and ultra-smooth action for great control.
Purchase of the Keylab II 49 also comes with a superb software package to get you started with everything you need for writing and recording sounds. Every Keylab II 49 packs a range of software instruments including the Arturia ‘Piano V’ studio hosting a collection of physically modelled piano tones, the awesome ‘Analog Lab’ instrument/VST that boasts a huge collection of synth presets (6500) and even a copy of Ableton Live Lite! The software include gives you everything you need to start writing, performing and recording music.
The Arturia Keylab II is unlike most Keyboard/MIDI controllers out there, it boasts superior quality, finish, connectivity and control when compared to any controllers in its price range and for that reason, it’s one of our favourite controllers on the market.
- ● Premium software included: every version of KeyLab MkII comes complete with inspiring software instruments, including Arturia’s venerable physically modelled piano studio Piano V, the inspiring preset collection Analog Lab, and Ableton Live Lite. No other controller comes close.
- ● Luxury keyboard: sporting the same opulent synth keybed as Arturia’s flagship MatrixBrute, KeyLab MkII lets keyboard players truly express themselves with 61-notes.
- ● Modular connectivity: hook up to external synths and modules using CV pitch, gate, and 2 modulation controls.
- ● Configurable inputs: this full-featured controller not only features sustain and expression inputs, but also 3 configurable aux inputs for total creative control over your sound, both on stage and in the studio.
- ● 16 Pads: multi-function RGB performance pads not only let you accurately capture percussive playing, but also play pre-programmed chords, and easily switch control maps.
- ● Tactile controls: 9 large faders and 9 rotary knobs give you full control over your DAW projects and also your instrument and effect parameters thanks to intelligent mapping.
- ● Total integration: KeyLab MkII gives unfettered access to every element of Arturia’s own software instruments. The ideal controller for V Collection owners.
- ● DAW control with magnetic overlays: with KeyLab MkII, you never need to guess if you’re hitting the right button. Magnetic overlays for the 10 most popular DAWs are provided so you can use all 16 transport controls for maximum effect.
- ● Luxury build: housed in a glorious aluminium chassis, capped with real wood side panels, and featuring the same gorgeous machined aluminium mod and pitch bend wheels as the MiniBrute 2, KeyLab MkII adds a touch of class to any studio setting.
- ● Quick access buttons: need a piano sound? Hit the piano button, and the included Analog Lab 3 software will show you your options. Want a lead, or bass? You know what to do...
Tiger KYS21 Adjustable Mixer Keyboard Stand
Tiger MCA34 Microphone Boom Stand with Bag, Black