Arturia MicroBrute Product Overview by GAK
The Arturia Microbrute delivers a fantastic range of sonic possibilities despite its small size.
Onboard you will find a single VCO with three waveforms, allowing you to mix and fuse to your hearts content. There is also an overtone generator, a Steiner-Parker filter and the impressive, infamous Arturia Brute Factor.
A Microbrute is a fantastically priced semi-modular mono synth with all the features of a synth at a much higher price point.
Arturia Product Overview
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub-oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, a super-fast envelope, a syncable LFO, our new step sequencer and a patchable mod matrix, the MicroBrute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
The MicroBrute was designed to be small but still retain an amazing sound quality. With a 100% pure analog voice path and advanced interconnectability via MIDI, USB, CV/ GATE, this machine is a true powerhouse synthesizer that takes your sound to a new level.
If you’re new to synths, you’re looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique-sounding synthesizers we think money can buy. And if you’re a synth veteran, we think it won’t have escaped your attention that MicroBrute is also a seriously capable semi-modular sequence-able beast. Wait till you hear how it sounds.
No presets, no menus, nothing to get between you and the ability to sculpt your sound live. Not only does MicroBrute give you the means to create, perform and be completely original every time you power up, it does it with astounding sound quality.
Process audio. Sequence analog gear. Give your modular a new LFO and Envelope Generator. Hook up to your DAW and make whole tracks. Hook up to your Drumtracks, open your door, and play a whole gig.
Tiny in size, tiny in price, huge in sound, and vast in potential. We’ve had so much fun with MicroBrute: Now it’s your turn.
- MicroBrute is the tiny analog synth with vast possibilities. Based on the award-winning designs of its brother, the MiniBrute, the MicroBrute puts all the essential building blocks of an analog classic into a package that's pure hands-on fun.
- If you're new to synths, you're looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique sounding synthesizers we think money can buy. And if you're a synth veteran, wait till you hear how it sounds.
- A legend at your fingertips - Rip woofers from their housings with bass. Spend years coaxing different pads, leads, effects, wave-folded growls, vintage tones, modern tones, punchy drum kits and glittering sequences. Process audio. Sequence analog gear. Give your modular a new LFO and Envelope Generator. Hook up to your DAW and make whole tracks. Hook up to your Drumtracks, open your door, and play a whole gig. Tiny in size, tiny in price, huge in sound, and vast in potential. We've had so much fun with MicroBrute: Now it's your turn.
- Vintage Sound with modern connectivity - The MicroBrute allows you to connect to vintage gear via standard 1-Volt per octave CV/ Gate. The MIDI In jack makes the MicroBrute the perfect sound module expansion to a MIDI rig. The USB/MIDI interface will allow your MicroBrute to connect with your favorite software application. This combination of interfaces makes MicroBrute a great companion to a monolithic modular system, a classic MIDI equipped keyboard or a modern laptop.
- Step Sequencer - Our new step sequencer is a source of endless inspiration, You can input notes and rests creating rhythmic patterns that you can playback and switch between. Transpose your sequences up and down using the keyboard and you will have a new composing tool that will open up fresh ideas.
- Mod Matrix - Enter the Matrix. With MicroBrute you are totally free to set the modulation paths you want. The Mod Matrix is a patchable system of modulation routing. This flexible scheme gives you not only new ways to create your own sounds, but it allows for excellent interfacing with a Minibrute or modular synths.
- Completely unprecedented feature set for this price range.
- Sonically aggressive and warm, loaded with character, built in syncable 64-note sequencer for tremendous hands-on fun.
- Same oscillator and filter circuit as MicroBrute (LP/HP/BP Âbut no Notch).
- New sweepable 'Overtone' Sub Osc tunes a fifth or one octave down.
- LFO, Envelope, Pitch and Gate can be patched out to other analogue synths (MiniBrute, Little Phatty, Voyager etc).
- Sequencer will sync with 'analog grooveboxes' via CV Gate, Arturia SparkLE (etc) and DAW via USB/MIDI, use LFO out to add an LFO to Moog Minifoogers or Eventide Stompboxes etc (via expression pedal input 6.35mm Jack adapter)!
No upgrades available