Arturia MicroBrute(Display Only)
The Microbrute by Arturia. Wether you are seasoned professional looking for a sonic kick to add to your arsenal, or a budding producer or player looking for access to a big sound on a small budget, the Arturia Microbrute is for you. The simple fact that you can now buy a real analog monosynth with modular capability (CV Patch cables provided), a built in keyboard plus a sequencer to boot for around the price of a decent plugin is astonishing. It is no slouch on performance either, it's unique architecture derived from Arturia's smash hit Minibrute offers unrivalled power and flexibility at the price point. Add to that modern MIDI over USB connectivity and an ultra compact footprint the Microbrute is a truly creative and inspiring instrument with a price and performance that has little if any competition.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400>
- MicroBrute is the tiny analog synth with vast possibilities. Based on the award-winning designs of its brother, the MiniBrute, the MicroBrute puts all the essential building blocks of an analog classic into a package that's pure hands-on fun.
- If you're new to synths, you're looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique sounding synthesizers we think money can buy. And if you're a synth veteran, wait till you hear how it sounds.
- A legend at your fingertips - Rip woofers from their housings with bass. Spend years coaxing different pads, leads, effects, wave-folded growls, vintage tones, modern tones, punchy drum kits and glittering sequences. Process audio. Sequence analog gear. Give your modular a new LFO and Envelope Generator. Hook up to your DAW and make whole tracks. Hook up to your Drumtracks, open your door, and play a whole gig. Tiny in size, tiny in price, huge in sound, and vast in potential. We've had so much fun with MicroBrute: Now it's your turn.
- Vintage Sound with modern connectivity - The MicroBrute allows you to connect to vintage gear via standard 1-Volt per octave CV/ Gate. The MIDI In jack makes the MicroBrute the perfect sound module expansion to a MIDI rig. The USB/MIDI interface will allow your MicroBrute to connect with your favorite software application. This combination of interfaces makes MicroBrute a great companion to a monolithic modular system, a classic MIDI equipped keyboard or a modern laptop.
- Step Sequencer - Our new step sequencer is a source of endless inspiration, You can input notes and rests creating rhythmic patterns that you can playback and switch between. Transpose your sequences up and down using the keyboard and you will have a new composing tool that will open up fresh ideas.
- Mod Matrix - Enter the Matrix. With MicroBrute you are totally free to set the modulation paths you want. The Mod Matrix is a patchable system of modulation routing. This flexible scheme gives you not only new ways to create your own sounds, but it allows for excellent interfacing with a Minibrute or modular synths.
- Completely unprecedented feature set for this price range.
- Sonically aggressive and warm, loaded with character, built in syncable 64-note sequencer for tremendous hands-on fun.
- Same oscillator and filter circuit as MicroBrute (LP/HP/BP Âbut no Notch).
- New sweepable 'Overtone' Sub Osc tunes a fifth or one octave down.
- LFO, Envelope, Pitch and Gate can be patched out to other analogue synths (MiniBrute, Little Phatty, Voyager etc).
- Sequencer will sync with 'analog grooveboxes' via CV Gate, Arturia SparkLE (etc) and DAW via USB/MIDI, use LFO out to add an LFO to Moog Minifoogers or Eventide Stompboxes etc (via expression pedal input 6.35mm Jack adapter)!