Arturia Minibrute 2 Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer
Arturia Minibrute 2 Product Overview by GAK
The Minibrute 2 is an impressive upgrade of Arturia's popular Minbrute Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer. The synth offers rich analog tone combined with a whole host of sound shaping tools. The 25-note MatrixBrute keyboard features octave, pitch and modulation controls.
One of the stand out features of the Minibrute 2 is its CV Gate modulation matrix, allowing you to control all aspects of the synthesizer and sequencer by utilising the 48 patch points. The onboard Steiner-Parker multimode filter gives you the ability to low pass, high pass, band pass, notch and bypass. There are two syncable LFOs on the unit with multiple selectable waverforms.
Choosing to utilise the units Brute Factor allows you to drive the synths tone from a really subtle effect to some really interesting and strange drive tones.
On the back of the unit you will find Line out and headphone alongside USB connectivity.
Arturia Product Overview
Arturia’s revolutionary analog monosynth reborn for the modular age; the MiniBrute 2 is a thrilling, adaptable synthesizer that can’t wait to meet your other instruments. Combining huge analog tone, powerful sound shaping features, step-sequencer, arpeggiator, and a modular patch bay, MiniBrute 2 will give your music the Brute Factor.
Intuitive, accessible, and fun; the pure synthesis power of MiniBrute 2 is easy to understand, quick to master, and will provide endless enjoyment. With instant, hands-on control of every parameter, you can mix your oscillators, ride your filters, sync your LFOs, and control your envelopes. MiniBrute 2 is a synth that gives you the freedom to create the sounds from your imagination.
Now you’re able to make a music system that’s truly more than the sum of its parts. MiniBrute 2 features a comprehensive modulation matrix with dozens of sources and destinations at your disposal. Whether you want to experiment with its internal parameters, wire in your modular setup, or sync your other gear to its sequencer, the possibilities are endless.
Performance power Sporting the same luxurious, smooth-action keyboard as the venerable MatrixBrute, you’ll never want to stop playing on this inspiring synth. The keyboard also features aftertouch, which can be routed through the modulation matrix, opening up massive performance possibilities. MiniBrute 2 also features an arpeggiator with multiple modes, tap tempo, and rock-solid sync, and an intuitive step-sequencer to give you as much creative freedom as possible.
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer, and Sine waves, with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator, and external input.
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation. Featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, notch, and bypass.
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter.
- Brute Factor adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer.
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB.
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation, and aftertouch.
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity.