Arturia Minibrute Overview by GAK.
Arturia set new standards for performance and price point when they introduced Minibrute. This eminently flexible and powerful analogue powerhouse has stood the test of time to become a stalwart in countless rigs across the world. If you are not familiar with Minibrute, it's time to catch up...
Ideal for the travelling musician or studio bound producer, the Arturia Minibrute is small enough to fit in a carry-bag and light enough to transport from A to B. Featuring a Steiner-Parker filter with Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Notch plus Ultrasaw which generates extreme sawtooth waveforms, great for EDM and all forms of electronica.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Arturia Minibrute has a 100 per cent analogue signal path offering warm, raw and powerful sounds thanks to its multi-wave VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) and Sub Oscillator, offering incredibly deep and fat basses, searing leads and otherworldly sound experiments.
- The Minibrute also features the incredible Steiner-Parker 2-pole multimode filter - which provides huge and aggressive filtering capabilities - an LFO with Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square, S&H (Sample and Hold) waveforms and two really fast ADSR Envelope Generators capable ranging from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds.
- The Minibrute also features a host of innovations such as the Brute Factor, Ultrasaw and Metalizer which push the Oscillators delivering overdrive, extreme sawtooth waveforms and triangle harmonics respectively.
- With USB, MIDI and CV connectivity, Arturia 's Minibrute fits in seamlessly into any old-school or modern production setup while the audio, transforms this monster of a synth into a fantastic effects box to create completely new sounds from any audio source.
- With its own sonic capabilities and unique analogue signal path the Minibrute is all about true analogue synthesis and flexibility and as such, the Minibrute features an arpeggiator, a vibrato LFO, Glide and Portamento, Pitch and modulation wheels for a complete synth experience.
- VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) with Waveform Mixer including Sub Oscillator, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square, white Noise and Audio In
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter with Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Notch
- 2 ADSR Envelope Generators with incredibly fast response (1 millisecond to 10 seconds)
- Ultrasaw generating extreme sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer delivering extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor producing subtle saturation to extreme cross modulations
- Multiple modulation destinations including Pulse Width, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, Filter, Pitch and Amp
- LFO with 5 waveshapes, MIDI Sync
- Arpeggiator with MIDI Sync
- Vibrato LFO offering 3 modes (sine, trill up and trill down)
- Assignable Aftertouch
- 25-note keyboard with velocity, aftertouch, pitch and modulation wheels
- Extremely rugged Aluminium Chassis
- CV in: Amp, Pitch, filter
- CV Out: Pitch
- MIDI In/Out
- Gate In/Out