Arturia PolyBrute Synthesizer
Artruria Polybrute Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Arturia are proud to present the next evolution of the analogue synth: the Polybrute.
Sharing a heritage with Arturia's incredible back-catalogue of synths found in studios the world over, the Polybrute so much more than simply another version of a synth new know - it's an entirely new animal. Designed from the ground up and re-voiced compared to other Arturia products, this brand new instrument can be anything you program it to be, all the way from a classy, beautiful, shining instrument right through to an aggressive, wild beast. Sure, it can recreate the sounds of classic synths but its also capable of creating sounds the synths that cam before could only dream of. Voices can even be panned in stereo for a truly unique sonic experience.
The beating heart of the Polybrute is highly flexible, 6-voice, dual VCO polyphonic synth. The Polybrute is armed with triple LFO's, triple ENV's, a ladder filter and a Steiner Parker filter, digital delay, chorus & reverb effects, a patch memory and modulation matrix.
The icing on the cake is Patch Morphing. Patch Morphing is a truly unique system development which allow you to freely morph between two completely different A/B panel states on the Polybrute creating totally hybrid 'in-between' tones. Panel Morphing includes smooth morphing and blending of normally binary controls like filter routing or sync on/off and, of course, it can be modulated, so an LFO can be used to take the sound from one state right through to the other. No other polysynth in history has been able to do this.
Designed to be a true workhorse in the studio, the Polybrute has an extensive patch memory and there's a freely available VST editor allowing for seemless integration with production envirnments and DAW control. An added bonus is the 'Snapshot' feature which you can use to save different versions of your patches as you create them, so you can always effectively 'undo' to an earlier generation of your patch as you explore the boundless sonic universe of the Polybrute.
In other words, the Arturia Polybrute is nothing short of a generational game-changer like nothing we've ever seen before. It's a brave new world - go write the soundtrack.
- 6-Voice Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
- Two analog oscillators : Sawtooth, Triangle + Metalizer, Square + Pulse Width, Sub Osc.
- FM and Sync
- Noise generator with continuous noise color
- Oscillator and Noise Mixer with Filter Routing
- 12dB Multimode Steiner-Parker filter
- Continuous LP > HP > BP morphing & Brute Factor
- 24dB Low Pass Ladder filter with filter Drive
- Filter FM with Oscillator or Noise FM modulation
- Three Envelope Generators
- ADSR’s with looping capability
- Three LFOs
- Two multi-waveform LFOs with Phase, Fade-In and Sync options
- LFO3 has a variable waveform and advanced retrig capabilities
- Motion recorder
- Record movement on knobs, sliders, ribbon, Morphée
- Movement played back in one shot or loop mode
- Three Digital Effect slots
- Modulation, Reverb and Delay effects
- Multiple FX preset for each slot
- Send, Insert or True Bypass modes
- 12x32 Modulation Matrix
- Up to 32 destinations & 64 connections
- 64 step Polyphonic sequencer
- Key, Accent, Slide & 3 tracks of parameter mod
- OLED display & Preset browsing
- 768 Preset slots & 384 Factory Presets
- 61-note Keyboard, Velocity and Aftertouch
- Ribbon controller
- Morphée XYZ controller
- Morphing control, Sequencer randomisation or Matrix modes
- Stereo master outputs
- Sync in and out
- Pedal inputs: one sustain + two expression pedals
- MIDI and USB interfacing
- PolyBrute Companion Software
- Visualize and edit Presets, including Morphing
- Preset librarian
- Plugin version for DAW integration
No upgrades available
Fantastic sound and nice to look at