Arturia Rackbrute 3U
Arturia Rackbrute 3U Product Overview by GAK
Following the release of MiniBrute 2 and MiniBrute 2S, Arturia are very excited to make a final announcement: The RackBrute 3U and 6U.
RackBrute 3U is an alterable Eurorack casing system that will store, protect, and power your sound modules. RackBrutes can be linked in more than a few ways, at multiple angles, with the ability to fold down to make travel more convenient. The RackBrute is a sturdy, balanced system that incurs no wobble and won't collapse on you. The mix of metal framing, solid housing, and firm padding is reliably tough and won't let you down.
The cases are high-powered, with extensive features and internal connectivity, to house a hearty module collection without running out of sockets, or even worse, power. The devoted power module provides quick and easy access to global power, with status LEDs.
Whether you a frontfacing patcher, a standing patcher, or a face-on while performing patcher, the RackBrute has you covered.
- Robust steel and aluminium frame
- Comfortable padded handle for pain-free travel
- Configurable layout to suit any style of play
- Power module: power supply with 1600mA +12V output, 1600mA -12V output and 900mA +5V output. 5HP width.
- Space to connect up to 20 modules
- Link system: connect to another RackBrute to expand your collection, or MiniBrute 2 or MiniBrute 2S to create a full-blown modular synth creative EcoSystem
- Retractable Spacers to prevent collisions while in transit.
- 88HP total width, 83HP available when power supply module is connected
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year