Arturia Rackbrute 6U
Arturia Rackbrute 6U Product Overview by GAK
Following the release of MiniBrute 2 and MiniBrute 2S, Arturia is very excited to make a final announcement: The RackBrute 3U and 6U.
However you like to use your modular equipment, the mighty twin-layer RackBrute will keep your gear in check.
The Rackbrute 6U lives up to its name, giving you a sturdy, balanced system that incurs no wobble and won't collapse on you. The mix of metal framing, solid housing, and firm padding is reliably tough and won't let you down. Whether you a front-facing patcher, a standing patcher, or a face-on while performing patcher, the RackBrute has you covered.
Not only is RackBrute 6U the ideal container for your modular gear, but Arturia Link system allows you to expand its potential, letting you rig additional RackBrutes, the MiniBrute 2 and also the MiniBrute 2S synthesizers. This is early days, as more and more synth designers and modular-makers implement the Link system, the creative possibilities will rocket.
The cases are high-powered, with extensive features and internal connectivity, to house a hearty module collection without running out of sockets, or even worse, power. The devoted power module provides quick and easy access to global power, with status LEDs.
- Robust steel and aluminium frame
- Comfortable padded handle for pain-free travel
- Configurable layout to suit any style of play
- Power module: power supply with 1600mA +12V output, 1600mA -12V output and 900mA +5V output. 5HP width.
- Space to connect up to 20 modules
- Link system: connect to another RackBrute to expand your collection, or MiniBrute 2 or MiniBrute 2S to create a full-blown modular synth creative EcoSystem
- Retractable Spacers to prevent collisions while in transit.
- 88HP total width, 83HP available when power supply module is connected
No upgrades available