First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown's Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. The 550W Ashdown 550 Touring 210H takes this stunning tube preamp design and partners it with a tour proven ABM power stage, delivering the payload via 2 x custom 10" drivers with an HF horn for extended top end response.
The discerning bass player gets high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and a DI output.
The stunning chrome amp panel combines with retro cabinet styling, featuring vinyl covering, chrome protective corners, vintage red grille cloth and, of course, the trademark illuminated Ashdown VU meter.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output (RMS) 525W(550)
- Power Requirement 230 / 115 / 100V
- Speaker Configuration 2 x 10"
- Frequency Response -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz
- Speaker Outputs Jack
- High Instrument Input impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance 4Ohms
- EQ Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch
- Effects Send 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre-Amp Tubes 1 x ECC82 1 x ECC83
- H x W x D (mm) 610 x 610 x 340
- Weight (kg) 31