Ashdown ABM-1200-EVO IV Classic 1200W Bass Head
The Ashdown ABM 1200 EVO IV Head is the latest incarnation of the highly successful EVO range. The new Input VU meter lets you adjust the input level of your bass so you can plug in without unwanted distortion. Once that level has been set, you have a 9-band EQ at your disposal. 3 knobs allow you to control the Bass, Middle and Treble while six sliders give you a more detailed control over frequencies of 100Hz, 180Hz, 340Hz, 340Hz, 1.3KHz, 2.6KHz and 5KHz. These sliders are footswitchable so you can go between sounds on the fly.
Ashdown have also changed the fundamental workings inside the ABM 1200 EVO IV. For a start, the Variable Valve Drive preamp has been upgraded to channel more current to the 12AX7 tubes, which gives you more control over the overall output of sound- anywhere from smooth cleans to growling overdrive. The poweramp has uprated transformers allowing for far more headroom than previous incarnations- the ABM 1200 EVO IV is LOUD! Other features have been kept on the EVO IV, such as a DI out, tuner out, Sub out, FX loop and line input.
For more information on the ABM range & Ashdown Bass amplification contact Mike on 01273 665427 - [email protected]
- Power Output: 600 600 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 4 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance: 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV -
- Low Instrument Input Impedance: 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance: 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance: 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance : Minimum 4 Ohms Per Side
- Effects Send Impedance: 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance: 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Output Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 158 x 610 x 355
- Weight (kg): 28
Punchy and booming. Great handle and lightweight, seems ashdown have thought about everything with this amp. Feet on the bottom and side of the head. Solid build.