Ashdown ABM-410H-EVO IV LTD 20th Anniversary 4x10 Cab
Orange OBC410 600W 4x10 Bass Cab, Black £935.00
Ashdown ABM-810H-EVO IV Classic 8x10 Bass Cab £999.00
Ampeg SVT-410HLF Heritage 500W 4x10 Bass Cab £867.00
TC Electronic RS212 Vertical 400W 2x12 Bass Cab £929.00
TC Electronic RS210C 400W 2x10 Bass Cab £995.00
Ampeg SVT-410HLF 500W 4x10 Bass Cab £868.00
Mesa Boogie Subway 400W 1x12 Ultra-Lite Bass Cab £975.00
Darkglass DG210C 500W 2x10 Bass Cab £925.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Ashdown ABM-410-EVO IV is designed to celebrate 20 years of continuous ABM production. The limited edition ABM 410T EVO-IV Cabinet is Designed to Match The 20th Anniversary Ltd Edition ABM 600 EVO-IV head and takes on the design styling of a luxury motorcar interior, with custom black diamond check vinyl covering.
The 20th Anniversary special 4 x 10 cabinet comes loaded with Celestion speakers, like the originals produced back in 1997. The cab is specially designed to not only compliment the stylish looks of the matching amp head, but also praise the wide tonal possibilities and power of the ABM heads - delivering no compromises on tone or performance. The cab also comes complete with rear casters and grab handle for added portability, whilst a kick-plate ensures the luxurious covering is safe from scuffs or damage.
Each Limited Edition 20th Anniversary ABM 410-T cabinet is hand made in England. Available in limited numbers, the 20th Anniversary models will run until the end of 2017. Every unit produced will come tested with a hand signed label by, Ashdown Founder and Managing Director, Mark Gooday.
Please note this listing is for the cab only.
For more information on the 20th Anniversary models & Ashdown Bass amplification contact Mike on 01273 665427 - [email protected]
Ashdown ABM-410H Limited Edition Spec:
- 20th Anniversary black diamond check vinyl covering
- 4 x 10” Celestion Speakers
- Handles 650 watts at 8 ohms
- Constructed of high-grade birch plywood
- Metal corners and steel grille to all protect the precious Celestion speakers
- High-quality recessed steel handles (to the sides and top)
- Two casters, kick back plate and grab handle for added portabilty
- Front ported for maximum dispersion
- Horn tweeter adds high-end brightness
- Integral wheels for easy transportation
- Two Neutrik Speakon/Jack inputs