Ashdown ABM-600-EVO IV Classic 600W Bass Head
Ashdown ABM 600 EVO IV Head
The Ashdown ABM 600 EVO IV Head is the new version of one of the world's most popular bass heads. A redesigned Input VU meter gives you precision over the input level of your instrument. Ashdown have included a comprehensive 9-band EQ on the ABM 600 EVO IV. 3 knobs control the Bass, Middle and Treble, while six sliders give you further control to boost/cut frequencies of 100Hz, 180Hz, 340Hz, 340Hz, 1.3KHz, 2.6KHz and 5KHz. The EQ can be engaged and disengaged with a footswitch (sold separately).
Ashdown have upgraded the Variable Valve Drive preamp in the ABM 600 EVO IV to channel more current to the 12AX7 tubes. Thanks to this you have more control than ever over how hard you 'push' the valves, letting you go from mellow clean tone to full-bore overdrive. Uprated transformers in the poweramp give you more headroom than other bass heads at a similar wattage. Other features have been kept on the EVO IV, such as a DI out, tuner out, Sub out, FX loop and line input.
- Power Output 600 Watts
- Power Requirement 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohm, input range 150mV -
- Low Instrument Input Impedance - 10k ohms Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
- Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal With Ground Lift
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohms
- Effects Send impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre-Amp Tubes 1 x 12 AX7
- H x W x D (mm) 135 x 474 x 320
- Weight (kg) 12.5
No upgrades available
Great amp, great tone, easy to get a great sound.