Ashdown Electric Blue bass amplification loads legendary Ashdown tone into an affordable new amp head and a pair of high-performance, high-value combos.
The EB 15-180 1 x 15" combo uses a 180 Watts RMS fan-cooled fast-transient power stage, and a fully-featured bass preamplifier with inputs for both active and passive instruments, an illumunated VU meter, 5 band EQ with Bright and Deep switches, a front panel-mounted balanced DI output for connection to a PA or recording console, an FX loop, a tuner/line output and the classic Ashdown sub-harmonic generator.
Consistent with its EVO II status, the combo also includes a built-in compressor to provide an exceptional level of sonic control for a bass amp of this size and cost.
A high-performance Ashdown bass driver ensures exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance, while an extension speaker output can be used to connect an additional cabinet for use in larger venues. The cabinet is finished in a tough, retro-style vinyl covering.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output (RMS) 180W
- Power Requirement 230 /115v
- Speaker Configuration 1 x 15" BlueLine speaker
- Frequency Response -3dB at 33Hz and 25KHz
- Speaker Outputs Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9MOhms / Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass /-15dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mid /-15dB @ 220Hz
- Middle /-15dB @ 660Hz
- Hi Mid /-15dB @ 1.6kHz
- Treble /-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Deep 8dB @ 50Hz
- Bright 10dB @ 10kHz
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm) 581 x 474 x 300
- Weight (kg) 29