Ashdown MAG C115-300 EVO II
At the heart of the MAG C115-300 EVO II combo lies a feature-packed bass preamp with rotary bass, middle and treble controls, along with supplementary rotary controls providing 15dB of cut and boost at 220Hz and 1.6kHz. Additionally, front panel push switches for Bright and Deep settings provide instant access to attacking and warm, rounded sounds respectively and, on the subject of low-end response, the trademark Ashdown sub-harmonic generator is ready and able to deliver truck loads of earth moving tone if called upon.
With the MAGs now achieving EVO II status, the amplifier also includes a built-in compressor with precision sonic control.
Fueled by a potent 300W power section, MAG C115-300 EVO II combo features inputs for active and passive instruments, along with an effects send and return, a tuner/line output and a balanced DI output for direct connection to a mixing console.
The combo delivers its payload via a single 15" driver.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output (RMS) 307W
- Power Requirement 230 / 115V
- Speaker Configuration 1 x 15" BlueLine speaker
- Frequency Response -3dB at 17Hz and 30KHz
- Speaker Outputs Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9MOhms / Input range 150mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance 10KOhms / Input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass /-15dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mid /-15dB @ 220Hz
- Middle /-15dB @ 660Hz
- Hi Mid /-15dB @ 1.6kHz
- Treble /-15dB @ 7kHz shelving
- Deep 8dB @ 50Hz
- Bright 10dB @ 10kHz
- Effects Send Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm) 581 x 474 x 300
- Weight (kg) 28