Ashdown Rootmaster RM-MAG-420 420 Watt Light Weight Bass Head
Ashdown's newly refined MAG series represents the most advanced MAG series to date. With a refined, lightweight, small format chassis and tidy looks these amps pack a punch. But small format, lightweight, feature packed bass amps needn't cost the earth. Ashdown have managed to bring this series up to date without sacrificing the value for money the MAG series has always represented.
The RM-420 head features a comprehensive Pre Amp with classic 5 band EQ, an all new compressor and footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. A newly designed Class D powersection keeps the weight down to below 4kg and other features include a mini jack aux in with level control, FX loop, XLR DI, Speakon/Jack combi out and jack input for an FS-2 footswitch.
The all NEW MAG RM range is the answer to the bass markets need for affordable light weight power houses, but unlike others on the market Ashdown are proud to represent REAL LOW END POWER.
The facilities of the range have stayed true to the formidable Ashdown MAG with subtle twists and user friendly features that only improve the value for money which has made the Ashdown MAG the product of choice for many bass players who bring the thunder across pubs, clubs and arenas around the world night after night.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output (RMS) 420 Watt
- Power Handling 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Jack Sockets
- Line Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Tuner Output Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass /-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid /-15dB @ 220Hz Middle /-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid /-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble /-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep
- Effects Send impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm) 78 x 313 x 225
- Weight (kg) 4