Ashdown Woodsman Classic Acoustic Amplifier
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Ashdown Woodsman Classic Acoustic Amplifier is the medium-sized 40W model of the new for 2015 Woodsman Range. The Classic has inputs for microphone or 1/4 inch instrument cable, meaning you don't have to own an electro-acoustic instrument to get the best out of the amp.
There is a 3 band EQ for the 1/4 inch input and a tone knob for the mic input so you can shape your sound. Phase reversal and a notch filter give you further tonal options. The Woodsman Classic is a versatile and powerful amplifier for the performing acoustic guitarist.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output: 40 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 8
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 28Hz & 28kHz
- High Instrument Input : 10k Ohms Input Range 300mV to 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: 3.9M Ohms Input range 150mV to 10V p-p
- Line Input: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Output: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Signal to noise: <80dB (Eq flat)
- EQ: /- 15dB @ 100Hz & 10kHz
- Effects Send: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion: >0.8% THD