Ashdown Woodsman Jumbo Acoustic Amplifier
The Ashdown Woodsman Jumbo Acoustic Amplifier is the flagship model of the new for 2015 Woodsman Range. The Jumbo has inputs for microphone or 1/4 inch instrument cable, meaning you don't have to own an electro-acoustic instrument to get the best out of the amp.
There is a 3 band EQ for each input, allowing you to sculpt your tone. Digital Hall and Spring-style reverbs add colour to your sound, while a transparent effects loop lets you connect external devices with ease. The Woodsman Jumbo is a versatile and powerful amplifier for the performing acoustic guitarist.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Output: 65 Watts
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 8
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 28Hz & 28kHz
- High Instrument Input : Chan 1 Active Impedance 10k Ohms Input Range 300mV to 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Chan 1 Passive Impedance 3.9M Ohms Input range 150mV to 10V p-p
- Line Input Line In Impedance: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Output Line Out Impedance: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- DI Output Line Out Impedance: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Signal to noise ratio: <80dB (Eq flat)
- EQ: Bass & Treble /- 15dB @ 100Hz & 10kHz
- Effects Send Impedance: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion: >0.8% THD