Aston Origin Condenser Microphone (Ex-Display)
***Ex-Display item that has been on display in one of our showrooms - please call for item specifics***
Aston Origin Condenser Microphone Overview By GAKThe Aston Origin is a recent addition to the Aston family, and a new competitor in the microphone market. Condenser microphones are perfect for studio use, with louder output but higher sensitivity.
A high-performance cardioid condenser microphone, the Aston Origin delivers acclaimed natural, smooth sound and ensures high quality, encapsulating results for your recordings.
The Aston Origin’s signature durable wave-form mesh head delivers unbeatable shock absortion for your capsule, and with it’s wave design, if knocked the microphone's shape will distort and return to normal with no damage done.
This product also offers a high-quality balanced mix of discrete and integrated circuitry, and can integrate from phantom power input to capsule voltage bias. It is truly a must-have for top quality recordings at a budget that won't break the bank.
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ( /- 3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kO: 23mV/PaMaximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94 dB SPL):76dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: -10dB/0dBLow-Cut Filter: 80Hz
- Wave-form mesh head - this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct to stand microphone mounting
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers - www.astonmics.com/the-aston-sound
- PCB - market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging