Audient iD14 USB Audio Interface
iD14 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a compact and elegant desktop package. iD14 provides a pair of world-class Audient console mic pres, class-leading Burr Brown converter technology, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and the revolutionary ScrollControl. With its versatile feature set and intuitive layout, iD14 will become the hub of your studio in no time.
Includes £500 worth of plugins and creative software
When you buy any Audient product you will also receive over £500 worth of plugins and creative software with ARC - Audient's creative hub. Included in this offer is Eventide's Ultrachanel and Ultrareverb plugins (£350), Steinberg's Cubase LE and Cubasis LE2 (for iOS), 10 free masters for automated mastering service LANDR (£120) and 2 free courses and a £20 voucher for online audio educators Producertech.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
- High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters
- 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
- Main Speaker Output
- Independent Class-AB Headphone Output
- Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled)
- ADAT Input for Expandability
- Low Latency DSP Mixer
- iD ScrollControl Mode
- All-Metal Enclosure
- USB2.0 Bus Powered
- World Class Mic Pres
- -We are the only company that use the same Class-A mic pre design throughout our entire product range, whether you're in the studio with an Audient console or on the road with iD14, you're always guaranteed the same world class Audient sound.
- -Developed by design legend David Dearden and optimised over 18 years of refinement, our mic pre is used by thousands of professional studios around the world. With its versatile nature and smooth tone, the iD14 will quickly become your 'go to' mic pre.
- Pristine Converter Technology
- -iD14 provides you with high performance AD-DA converters from Burr Brown, the leaders in converter technology. Quality in the analogue stages of design comes from years of experience as analogue console designers, and when coupled with outstanding converter technology it enables you to hear audio as it's supposed to sound. The importance of converters should never be underestimated. Experience audio the Audient way.
- Intuitive Software
- -We understand the need to keep things simple and iD14's mixer app was designed with that in mind. Whether you're creating low latency cue mixes or utilising the flexible monitor control, iD14 tightly integrates the hardware and software making the recording process easy. Enabling you to concentrate on what's really important - the music.
- The Revolutionary iD Mode
- -Get hands on control of your software with iD14's ScrollControl. With a touch of a button iD14's volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel that allows you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters, iD14's mixer app and even scroll through your iTunes library - just like you're adjusting a piece of hardware. Wherever your mouse pointer hovers, the iD knob can scroll to control!
- Console Style Monitor Control
- -It gets even better! When not using the virtual scroll wheel, the iD button can be assigned to control iD14's monitoring features. Following in the footsteps of it's critically acclaimed big brother iD22, we've still included DIM, CUT, Polarity Reverse, Mono Sum, Talkback and Cue Mix monitoring, all of which can be assigned to the iD button.
- -Need to track drums? No problem! As your system grows, iD14 can be expanded via the optical input connector, supporting both ADAT or S/PDIF. Enabling you to expand up to ten inputs via an eight-channel mic pre, such as the ASP880.
- Built to Last
- -iD14 has been designed to last, from its all-metal construction, hand finished aluminium knobs and high grade component selection, iD14 will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.