Audio Ease All in Bundle (Regular)
The complete versions of Altiverb, Speakerphone, the Nautilus Bundle, the Rocket Science bundle and Snapper, thrown into a single box!
The All In Bundle is Mac only. All software contained can be challenge-response authorized via a single authorizer application. Altiverb and Speakerphone authorizations can optionally be put on an iLok usb dongle.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- -Altiverb is the first and highest acclaimed convolution reverb. It comes with the largest, and ever expanding collection of top quality room samples available anywhere, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the Gol Gumbaz of India.
- -Speakerphone gives you authentic speakers of any size together with their natural environments. The end-all speaker simulator plug-in, with 12 DSP modules and 5 gigabytes of ambiences to build the absolute most realistic and complete environment of any speaker.
- -When you select an audio file in the Mac Finder, Snapper immediately appears right beneath the current window, showing you the wave form. Play, Drag, Drop and Convert snippets of files, upload to your Pro Tools cursor, turn selections into mp3's file and much more, right from the Finder.
- -Graphic analyzer and surgical phase correct eq. Grab faders where you see the audio happening. Unprecedented low frequency resolution.
- -Granular Soundscape Synthesizer oozing tiny particles taken from your original audio. Build rhythmic textures or wide harmonic soundscapes.
- Deep Phase Nine
- -The dramatically deep Phaser with unprecedented control and visual feedback. Up to 24 notches per channel, with beat locked sample and hold.
- -Control the virtual position of your sound source. Accurately calculates the sound source's reflections of the walls of a virtual 'outer room'.
- -Dynamic amplitude following bandpass resonator. Creates autowah on a guitar, or adds thumping resonating bass.
- -Apply vowel filters to your audio. Use the vowel bar at the bottom to click through vowels, or use rhythmic gibberish mode.