Audio Ease Altiverb 6 Regular (Native)
Altiverb 6 is a convolution reverb plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows XP. It uses top quality samples of real spaces to create reverb, ranging from Sydney Opera House to the cockpit of a Jumbo Jet. Altiverb 6 offers the most extensive set of parameters, it supports all professional plug-in formats including protools TDM on the Mac, parameter automation and surround. Altiverb 6 gives you a choice between iLok SmartKey or Challenge/response copy protection, it lets you sample your own spaces (currently Mac only), and Altiverb is efficient on your cpu.
Altiverb 6 Regular is the Post and music production industry standard stereo convolution reverb. It comes with the renowned full library of impulse responses. Below you can click through pictures that reveal most of Altiverb's features at a glance. Read on to find out about the features that are not visible in the interface.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Industry standard stereo convolution reverb
- Windows XP: VST, RTAS
- Mac OS X: MAS, Audio Unit, RTAS and Audio Suite, Universal Binaries for both Power PC and Mac-Intel
- The Full Altiverb Impulse Response library
- Full parameter automation
- Impulse response browser that replaces the impulse response popup menu
- Mono to mono, mono to stereo, and stereo to stereo channel configurations
- Supported sample rates up to and including 96 kHz
- 40 automation preset memories for total-recall via parameter automation
- iLok or Challenge-Response authorization
- Sample your own spaces or gear (Mac only)