The Audio-Technica AE6100/LE is a limited 50th Anniversary edition hypercardioid dynamic handheld microphone. Only 1200 produced worldwide.
Delivering clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound, the Audio-Technica AE6100/LE microphone features a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each one. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise.
The Audio Technica AE6100 has a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response. The AE6100 offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic's hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of 'pop' protection.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Limited 50th Anniversary edition
- Hypercardioid dynamic handheld microphone
- Only 1200 produced worldwide
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 60-15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: - 55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 310 g
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm long, 48.0 mm head O, 33.0 to 22.0 mm tapered body
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch