Audio-Technica AT 2020
Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2020 is a side-address, studio condenser microphone intended for vocal and general instrument recording in project and professional studio environments.
The Audio-Technica's stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass, 16mm diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The Audio-Technica AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- Stand mount for 5/8 inch-27 threaded stands; 5/8 inch-27 to 3/8 inch-16 threaded adapter and soft protective pouch included with this microphone