Audio-Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Side-Address Microphone offers smooth, natural sound and low noise due to its large diaphragm.
- Large diaphragm
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Custom shock mount
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Dynamic Range (typical): 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- Switches Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
Amazingly low self noise and as sensitive as you like!