Audio-Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Side-Address Microphone offers smooth, natural sound and low noise due to its large diaphragm.
The Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone has High SPL handling and wide dynamic range, which provides unmatched versatility. The AT2035 has switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad with custome shock mount that provides superior isolation. The Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Large diaphragm
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Custom shock mount
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Dynamic Range (typical): 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- Switches Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)