Audio-Technica AT 8010 Omni Directional Condenser Mic
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
The Audio Technica AT 8010 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone.
The Audio Technica AT 8010 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone. Ideal for interviews, pickup of audience reaction, and musical events. The AT8010 features an omnidirectional polar pattern that provides maximum ambient pickup. The AT8010 microphone provides an extremely smooth, extended response on- and off-axis. Operates on battery or phantom power.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Audio-Technica AT 8010 Specifications:
- All-purpose condenser microphone ideal for handheld interviews and general audio acquisition
- Omni pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter minimizes pickup of undesired low-frequency sounds
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Omnidirectional
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY - Phantom: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa. Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE - Phantom: 250 ohms. Battery: 300 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL - Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) - Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- BATTERY TYPE: 1.5V AA/UM3
- BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 165 g (5.8 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 178.0 mm (7.01 in.) long, 26.0 mm (1.02 in.) head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8 in. -27 threaded stands; 5/8 in. -27 to 3/8 in. -16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S4