Audio-Technica AT8031 Condenser Vocal Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT8031 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone is ideal for close-up interviews, vocals, overheads, piano, and strings. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
The Audio Technica AT8031 Microphone's proximity effect provides added warmth when used close up. Features include a large protective screen that reduces "popping" and sibilant distortion. It operates on battery or phantom power.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Ideal for close-up vocals, overheads, piano and strings
- Low-mass diaphragm ensures minimum distortion
- Cardioid pattern provides added warmth when used close up
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: Phantom: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa / Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: Phantom: 250 ohms / Battery: 300 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. / Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL / Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- BATTERY TYPE: 1.5V AA/UM3
- BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 205 g (7.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 193.0 mm (7.60") long, 50.3 mm (1.98") head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year