Audio-Technica AT2035 Studio Bundle
Audio-Technica AT2035 Studio Bundle Product Overview by GAK
Audio-Technica and Audient have teamed up to produce the ultimate exclusive studio recording bundle, the AT2035-Studio. This bundle features the AT2035 condenser microphone, ATH-M40x studio monitoring headphones and the Audient iD4 Black USB audio interface.
The AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone has been designed for critical home and professional studio applications and also live performance, delivering exceptional detail and low noise. It consists of a large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise and has high SPL handling with wide dynamic range. The cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the main sound source and the custom shock mount furthers this.
The ATH-M40x Professional Monitor Headphones are high-performance professional headphones, tuned flat for accurate audio monitoring across the extended frequency range. They are equipped with 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets and 90° degree swivelling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
The iD4 Black Audio Interface allows you to record vocals and guitar simultaneously, delivering the audio performance of a large format console in a compact, portable desktop package. It provides one renowned Audient console mic pre, leading-class converter technology, dual headphone outputs, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and Audient's virtual scroll wheel technology.
When you buy any Audient product you will also receive over £500 worth of plugins andcreative software with ARC - Audient’s creative hub. Included in this offer are the following:
• Eventide’s Ultrachannel and Ultrareverb plugins (£350),
• Steinberg’s Cubase LE and Cubasis LE2 (for iOS),
• 10 free masters for automated mastering service LANDR (£120)
• 2 free courses and a £20 voucher for online audio educators Producertech.
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity 98 dB/mW
- Impedance 35 ohms
- Folding/collapsible Yes
- Weight 240g (without cable)
- Cable - Detachable Yes
- Connector Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- Accessories Included 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter, Pouch
- Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity -33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance 120 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Low Frequency Roll Off 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Dynamic Range 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- Weight 403g
- Dimensions 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Accessories Included https://audient.com/products-2/audio-interfaces/id4/tech-specs/