Audio-Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Side-Address Microphone maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone due to its Dual-diaphragm capsule design.
The Audio Technica AT2050 Condenser Microphone has Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight. The AT2050 also has a Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics. The Dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Large diaphragm
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Dynamic Range (typical): 132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC (Â±4V), 4.7 mA typical
- Switches: Pattern selection; Flat, roll-off;
No upgrades available