Audio-Technica AT8022F X/Y Stereo Microphone with Windshield
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Ideal for video camera-mount use, stereo field recording, interviews and home recording, Audio-Technica's versatile AT8022 stereo condenser offers a compact housing and the pristine sound quality of a live sound field. Its coincident capsule configuration produces an X/Y stereo image in a small housing. The microphone is supplied with two cables for use with either pro or consumer gear. It offers switchable low-frequency roll-off and the convenience of battery or phantom power. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: 38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Channel Balance: <2.5 dB
- Impedance: Phantom: 250 ohms Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (each channel)
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.7 mA / 700 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Battery On/Off; Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 247 g (8.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 186.0 mm (7.32") long, 47.6 mm (1.87") head diameter 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch