Audio-Technica AT8033 Condenser Microphone
The Audi-Technica AT8033 Condenser Microphone is ideal for general audio acquisition such as interviews, acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more.
The Audi Technica AT 8033 Condenser Microphone features high-SPL capability and wide frequency response. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic excels in both studio and stage applications. It operates on battery or phantom power.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: Phantom: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: Phantom: 250 ohms
- Battery: 300 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- BATTERY TYPE: 1.5V AA/UM3
- BATTERY CURRENT/ LIFE: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 159 g (5.6 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 194.2 mm (7.65") long, 26.0 mm (1.02") head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S4
- All-purpose condenser microphone ideal for handheld interviews and general audio acquisition
- Excels in both studio and stage applications
- Outstanding linearity both on- and off-axis
- Features high SPL capability and wide frequency response
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances