Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Monitor Headphones
The Audio Technica ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are the perfect intro to the well renowned M-Series headphone line. They feature a modern design and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio fidelity and effective sound isolation. The Audio Technica ATH-M20x are an excellent choice for your tracking and mixing needs.
- Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type - Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter - 40 mm
- Magnet - Neodymium
- Voice Coil - Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response - 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power - 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity - 96 dB
- Impedance - 47 ohms
- Weight - 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable - 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included - 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
No upgrades available
Cable is a bit lightweight, sound is average, but i suppose for the price theyre ok
Good all round set. Very happy with them.
amazing headphones at an unbelievable price.
Quality headphones at a good price. Rapid delivery.