Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Product Overview by GAK
Based on the ATH-M50 praised by audio engineers and journalists alike, the ATH-M50x feature the same sonic signature as the original headphones.
Newly added to these impressive headphones are refined earpads as well as three detachable cables.
These are the perfect headphones for a range of applications including; recording, broadcasting, DJing, live sound and personal listening.
Audio-Technica Product Overview
This is the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. The ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature, now with refined earpads and detachable cables. From large-aperture drivers to sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90Â° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (3 cables included)
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 45 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Folding/collapsible: Yes
- Weight: 10 oz (284 g) without cable/connector
- Cable - Detachable: Yes
- Cable Includes: 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight cables
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Accessories included: Screw-on 1/4" adapter, pouch