Audio-Technica ATM350 Clip-On Condenser Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Clip-on Condenser Microphone
Supplied with Audio-Technica's versatile UniMount clip and new violin mount, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin.
The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter and is also equipped with a new in-line power module.
Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument's bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use