Audio-Technica ATM610 Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the ATM610 dynamic vocal mic is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern and multi-stage grille design.
The microphone features an innovative dual-wall floating construction. The back-cavity assembly "floats" inside the handle shell, providing outstanding isolation from handling noise.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use