Audio-Technica ATW-11F Wireless Mic System
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Introducing AT-One, Audio-Technica's entry level UHF wireless system. With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price. The AT-One's frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
Available in three configurations, AT-One can be purchased with a beltpack or handheld transmitter. The ATW-11F comes equipped with a sturdy, discreetly designed beltpack, providing 10mW RF output power, damping switch and a battery life of 10 hours.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed for quick and easy use
- Perfect balance between price and performance, the AT-One is ideal for those looking for reliable results at low prices
- The frequency plan of AT-One is divided into two groups with 4 channels available in each group, one in the range of authorized European frequencies and the other in the duplex Gap
- Users can choose up to 4 channels in a group
- The ATW-11F system is equipped with a discreet and robust pocket transmitter
- RF Transmitting power 10mW
- The bodypack transmitter has a 4-pin HRS connector, which is able to connect to all Audio-Technica wireless microphones
- Up to 10 hours' battery life with 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
- RF Indicator light
- Robust construction from high quality components
- Delivered in a transport case with a rack mount kit and detachable antennas