Audio Technica ATW 3110 A/HC 2 Active (795.500 - 820.000 MHz)
Sennheiser EW D1-ME 3 Digital Wireless Headset Mic System (License Free) £459.00
Sennheiser EW 122 G3 Wireless Lapel Microphone System (Channel 38) £499.00
Sennheiser EW 122 P G3 Wireless Handheld Microphone System (Channel 70) £499.00
Shure BLX14RUK/W85 Lavalier £502.80
Shure GLXD14UK/SM35 Headworn Wireless System £469.00
Shure BLX14R/MX53 Headworn Wireless System £463.00
Shure BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless System £502.80
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
ATW-T310 UniPak Body-Pack Transmitter
ATM73cW Cardioid Condenser Professional Headworn Microphone.
For the wireless user ready to step up to an advanced UHF system, the 3000A Series is the solution. Offered in two UHF frequency bands, the 3000A Series features Audio-Technica's Digital Tone Lock Squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display in each unit which provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status. The new frequency-scan function enables automatic assignment of clear open channels. The new ATW-R3100 receiver benefits from a newly designed high-specification front-end filtering system along with the latest Audio-Technica 1/2-wave antenna technology to maximise both simultaneous frequency use and range. Other features include 200-channel UHF True Diversity frequency-agile operation, soft-touch controls on all components, and step-through menus for setting preferences.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Audio Technica ATW 3110 A/HC2 Features:
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy set-up
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels per band selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Advanced digital ToneLock squelch
- Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19" rack space