Audio Technica BP40 Broadcast Microphone
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
The Audio Technica BP40 Broadcast Microphone gives you a rich, condenser-like sound that is suitable for all voice types. The large diaphragm and patented floating-edge construction contributes to a natural signal which is further improved by a humbucking voice coil and multistage windscreen. The BP40's all-metal chassis is robust for travelling broadcasters and protects against electromagnetic interference and unwanted pops. If you're looking for an affordable, versatile and well-built broadcast microphone, look no further than the Audio Technica BP40. Includes AT8483 mounting clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter and a soft protective pouch.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Audio Technica BP40 Broadcast Microphone Specs
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-16,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 100 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 450 ohms
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 632 g without AT 8483
- Dimensions: 164.0 mm long, 56.0 mm diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type