Audio-Technica BP4029 Stereo Shotgun Microphone
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
The Audio Technica BP 4029 Stereo Shotgun microphone 236mm long with three way switch (low-cut, MS wide, MS narrow). Perfect for for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists
The Audio Technica BP 4029 Stereo Shotgun Microphone was originally developed for use in the broadcast of the Sydney Olympics in 2000 and engineered for high-end broadcast and production use. The BP4029 features independent line-cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in an MS (Mid-Side) arrangement with switch-selectable internal matrixing.
The innovative BP4029 microphone allows sound recordists the choice of selecting a left-right stereo output (wide or narrow) via the microphone's internal matrixing system or choosing discreet Mid-Side signals for later manipulation, a flexibility not available from any other manufacturer. A switchable low frequency roll-off filter helps minimize the pickup of unwanted low frequency noise. These phantom-powered models feature a rugged lightweight design and sleek black color scheme, perfect for on-camera use.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Audio-Technica BP4029 Stereo Shotgun Microphone Features:
- Designed for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use
- Independent Line-cardioid and Figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
- Includes a 0.61 m (24") cable (5-pin XLRF to two standard 3-pin XLRM connectors)
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- ELEMENTS: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERNS: Line-cardioid, Figure-of-eight
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY - Mid: -30 dB (31.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Side: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; LR Stereo: -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL - Mid: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Side: 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; LR Stereo: 126 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) - Mid: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Side: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; LR Stereo: 102 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO - Mid: 72 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa; Side: 68 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa; LR Stereo: 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical at 48V, each channel
- SWITCHES: M-S, LR Stereo-Wide (LR-W), LR Stereo-Narrow (LR-N); Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 103 g (3.6 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 236.0 mm (9.29 in.) long, 21.0 mm (0.83 in.) diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral XLR5M-type
- CABLE: Dual 0.61 m (24 in.) shielded two-conductor, terminated in two XLR3M-type connectors
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8 in.-27 threaded stands; AT8134 foam windscreen; 5/8 in.-27 to 3/8 in.-16 threaded adapter; protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: SG2