Audio-Technica MB4K Handheld Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica MB4K has a condenser design for studio vocal and instrument applications.
The MB4K delivers a professional performance with sweet high end and silky transients. The MB4K is powered via external 11 to 52V phantom power source or AA battery. It's slim profile provides a comfortable grip and an On/Off switch provided for added control. A Multi-stage internal breath shield effectively reduces popping and an Internally shock-mounted element is employed for low handling noise. The microphone has corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connectors and a rugged all-metal construction. The MB4K is versatile and represents exceptional value for money.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Rugged all-metal construction and on/off switch
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip and reduced mechanical noise
- Battery/Phantom operation for maximum versatility
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; battery and soft protective pouch included with this microphon