Audio-Technica PRO 44 Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
The Pro 44 is a Unidirectional condenser boundary microphone
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mics self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25 ft (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max. SPL: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4 oz (67 g)
- Dimensions: 2.87 inches (73.0 mm) maximum width, 3.56 inches (90.5 mm) maximum length, 0.59 inches (15.0 mm) height
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 25 ft (7.6 m) long, with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year