Audix A145 Professional Studio Reference Headphones
Audix A145 Professional Studio Headphones with Extended Bass
The A145 recreates the listening experience of a control room or recording studio environment.
Tight bass, clear and accurate midrange, and smooth highs make the A145 a perfect choice for headphone mixing, playback, and critical listening for both professionals and music lovers alike.
The 45 mm drivers are high-performance and phase-coherent, delivering a consistent, reliable sound mix after mix.
- Dynamic closed-back design
- Natural, tight, and accurate sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced studio-quality sound
- High-performance phase-coherent drivers for excellent imaging
- A great choice for a home studio
- Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
- Type Dynamic
- Frequency Response 10 Hz – 25 kHz
- Output Impedance 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- 1x Pair of 145 headphones
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x 1.8 m cable with 3.5 mm (1/8 in) mini to 6.3 mm (1/4 in) threaded adapter
No upgrades available