Audix OM5 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Dynamic Vocal Microphone
First produced in 1995, the Audix OM5 dynamic vocal microphone has become highly regarded by artists and engineers for its ability to produce quality sound at very high sound pressure levels without distortion or feedback. The Audix OM5 is naturally attenuated at 120 Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored for clarity and presence making it easier for the vocals to be heard both in the mains and monitors.
By employing Audix's VLM (very low mass) capsule technology, the Audix OM5 has exceptional transient response. An extremely tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid pattern helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. The Audix OM5 is comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with extremely tight tolerances. The result is an unparalleled consistency in sound and performance at a very competitive price.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Clear and accurate vocal reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides maximum vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant spring steel grill
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz- 19 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.4 mV ref 1k @ 1 Pascal
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type C
- Off axis rejection >30 dB
- Maximum SPL >144 dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Weight: 10.8oz/307 grams
- Finish: Black E-coat
Smooth and clear, vastly superior to the SM58 and no feedback issues - highly recommended.