Audix OM7 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Produced in the mid-90s primarily for concert rock touring bands with exceptionally loud stage volumes, the OM7 has earned reputation in the pro sound industry as being the ultimate gain before feedback microphone. The OM7, which is designed with an unconventionally low output level (8-10 dB lower than typical dynamic mics), has a built-in pad which allows for the natural full audio range of the capsule to be utilized.
On a mixing console with proper head room, the OM7 will handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion. The performance characteristics of the OM7 allow it to be placed in close proximity to drums and guitar cabs, with minimal bleed, and tremendous resistance to feedback.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Versatile dynamic vocal and instrument microphone with an "ultimate gain before feedback" reputation
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 19 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: Sensitivity 0.9mV ref 1k @ 1 Pascal
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type C
- Off Axis Rejection: >30 db
- Maximum SPL: 144 db
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy , black e-coat
- Weight: 10.57oz/298 grams
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.