Austrian Audio OC16 Condenser Microphone
Austrian Audio OC16 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The transparent and natural sound of OC microphones, which has been highly praised by the press and users, is the result of the combination of the patented CKR capsule and the "Open Acoustics" design approach developed by Austrian Audio.
The OC16 has an extremely robust build-quality and is equipped with the patented CKR ceramic capsule. Each handmade in Vienna CKR capsules is tested and measured in-house before leaving the factory
- Low-cut / High Pass Filter: 40Hz to eliminate the lowest frequencies; and 160Hz to counteract bass boost.
- Design and weight: The microphone's flat design in combination with a low weight allows miking and precise alignment even in hard-to-reach places.
- Elastic capsule suspension: The CKR capsule is suspended in the microphone at three points. This keeps interference from structure-borne noise to a minimum.
- High sound pressure compatibility: The OC16 can tolerate sound pressure up to 148 dB SPL - the OC16 will always capture the signal cleanly.
- The OC16 is an extremely flexible all-rounder on a wide variety of instruments: drums to electric and acoustic guitars, pianos, wind and string instruments to vocals; also, perfect at the desk: podcast recordings, live streaming, dubbing of video content or online conferences - with the best speech intelligibility and quality.
- Delivered in a practical soft case including an elastic spider suspension.
- Directional characteristics:cardioid
- Frequency range:20 Hz -20 kHz
- Sensitivity (all directions):11mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level:14dB SPL (A)
- Max SPL:148 dB SPL
- Low Cut filter:40 Hz, 160 Hz
- Impedance:275 Ω(symmetrical)
- Load impedance:> 1 kΩ
- Supply voltage:48 V (<2.2mA)
- Main Connector:XLR 3 pin
- Dimensions:157 x 66x 34mm
- 1x OC16 Microphone
- 1x OCS6 Suspension
- 1x OCH8 Mic Clip
- 1x MSC6 Case