Avantone BV1 Condenser Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The AVANTONE "Buttercream (B-series)" mics from Avantone Pro are their premium products designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. The AVANTONE BV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950's and 1960's...but at a fraction of their cost!
The rugged BV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of BRASS. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Buttercream baked on finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. Any studio can proudly offer the BV-12 as a primary vocal mic...It exudes class visually as well as sonically. The versatile AVANTONE BV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results. 9-Pattern Tube Microphone with dual 34mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsule assemblies.
- Tube Type: Select Low-Noise Russian 6072A
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid , Hyper-Cardioid & Omni Capsules included
- Capsule: Single-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Output Impedance: <200 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Sensitivity: -35dBV
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Noise Floor: < 17 dBA
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 144dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent Noise Level: <18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Included Accessories:
- -Power Supply
- -Padded Wooden Mic Box
- -Custom Designed Tweed road case
- -Removable metal pop filter
- -Mic Cable
- Dimensions (Mic): 10 x 2.5 inches - 25 x 63 mm - (long x wide)
- Dimensions (Case): 23 x 7.5 x 17 inches
- Weight (BV-1 Mic Only): 1.3 kgs / 46 oz
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Glossy Butter-Cream Body
- Uses Include: Vocals, Acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, percussion, piano mic, etc...
- Rugged BV1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
- Aesthetically, it features an elegant Retro-Butter-Cream finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill.
- The transformer coupled tube circuitry offers a modern-day, affordable solution to the desire to capture the character of famous European and American vintage designs.
- Rear vents aid in stabilizing internal temperature to help secure tube longevity
- Any studio can proudly offer the BV1 as a primary Vocal mic. It exudes class visually as well as sonically.
- Manufactured using premium grade resistors and capacitors along with precision machined brass structural components that yield a very solid feel, superb sonic integrity and rugged reliability.
- The versatile BV1 mic is able to produce professional results with an open, warm, pleasing sonic character.
- The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic.
- 9-Pattern Tube Microphone w/ 34mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsule assembly.
- -10dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches.
- Standard Items Supplied:
- Avantone BV-1
- Power Supply
- Padded Wooden Mic Box
- Custom Designed Tweed road case
- Removable metal pop filter
- Mic Cable